Thursday, 26 April 2012

There is miracles~

Sorry guys, Long time didn update my bloggie~
Now, I am here to notice you what's happened to me recently~
But today I am not telling you something about me~
It's my friend's story~
Previously, I specified to u guys that my friend's hubby was in critical situation now~
Her hubby lack of blood, It's B+ or O+ blood type~
My friend, Eileen~
She done everything possible~
Just hope that miracle will happen and keep happen around her~
She tried her best in asking people to donate blood to her hubby~
Although she is alone and lost of supports~
But, she still can even do something~
Just like my words, Don't wait for miracles, create miracles~
And, you guys know what's?!
It's miracle~
It's really happens~
Her hubby get over his terrible night~
Hope this miracle will appear continuously~
Until he open his eyes again~
What I want to mention here is, there is miracles always appear around us~
Thus, never give up no matter how worse u are in~

-By PhoeBe Tan-

No comments:

Post a Comment