Saturday, 25 August 2012

Jungle Tracking Day

* Hi, My Dear Friend! It's Times to Update my BloGGie AgaIn *

Today 7am, I went to climb the mountain nearby Kampar~
It was a good day for this activity~
I was so excited and happy to experience this~
I'm just a Newbie, though~
All my friends already have been experienced it~
That's why I feel sorry to them~
As I will delay their journey~

Well, We need to stay frosty from time to time, of course~
And I'll consider myself warned as it's a red mud road there~
Because, the way go up there is very dangerous, oblique and quite slippery~
I'm quite afraid of the height but the slope of the mountain scared me more~
How am I supposed to do that~
I tried to be brave enough and finally I can make it~! Hahaha~! * Happy ing *

My first thought, climbing the mountain is an easy job somehow~
But I was totally wrong~
It's supposed to be a tough job, especially for a newbie~
I never thought that I'm that weak actually~
The truth proof that Yes, I am weak~
I am over-estimated on myself~Haiz~

While I was climbing the mountain, I almost fall down in few times~
Because of my shoe and the slippery road there~
My housemate stayed behind me, keep reminding me " Hey, be careful "~ 
And I was keep reminding my sister "Be Careful Too"~
My little sister replied me and said " You're the one who need to be careful la, not Me! "~
She's kinda bad and naughty, always replied me defiantly~
Wuuu~Wuuu~ @@
In Chinese Version, * 我妹时常顶撞我,气死我啦!* ~

Back to the topic, I really enjoyed the sight-seeing~
Because I LoVe the NatuRal so muchhhhh~ ^ , ^
I like to observe around and see what's besides me~
I like to look around, look at the trees and the flowers~
How Greeny they're? How gorgeous they're? How beautiful of the flowers around?
And so I thought....I'm kind of weirdo, right? I guess so, Hahaha~
Most of the girls love Shopping, but I love Junggle Tracking~
That's somehow is the key here~
Suffice to say, It's My favorite activity! Gosh! Weirdo Girl! Wouldn't you say so?Hahahaha~

Previously, My best friend told me that she always climb the mountain with her father and brother~
I really feel happy on her decision because she try to lose her weight~
Although she's loves to eat anytime and anywhere and therefore cause a raise on her weight~
What's here is She's has made up her mind!~
Nowadays, lose weight no longer is her target, is my target too~
She's really work hard on it, I wish I can follow her~
What's she do I follow, in order to reach our target~
Turn it up, Both of us~!
One day, We will become slim, right?

Alright, It's time to put some pictures here~

                                           Five of Us, Jungle Tracking >>>
                                       Tired, then stopped for shooting >>>
                                       See, How dangerous the road is? >>>
                                                    Our Leaders >>>
                                  Just ignore the orange shirt girl, blurring >>> 
                                             The hard road we taken >>>
                                 *After Pass through the stone and small path*
                                     You can't imagine how hard the road is.
                                         Now, go through the stone >>>
                                           Stopped at Bamboo Tree >>>
                                          * This guy wanna take a shot *
   Reach the Down Turning Point >>>
                                       Finally We, no longer gasping >>>
                                            * Shot for our memory *
                                             Said "Bye" to the road >>>


                                   Having Breakfast at Old Town, Kampar >>>
                                           This one nice, called 清汤伊面

Alright, Here I Stop Writing, Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment