Yesterday, My friend, my housemate, my sis and I have been jog in the garden nearby. On that day, a lot of people brought their doggie to have a walk and play with them. While, a girl sit nearby the fench and do nothing. Uhm...Nope, she seem like having a lot of thinking and sit around, just like stick it there alone. Well, I try to figure it out with my own observation during jog around. I was thinking that she, perhaps faced some trouble and seek for help from her friend because her face looks suffered. After I ran about 2 big circles, I meet her again and saw that she got her friend besides and try to help her stand up and then go back already. That's proof my inference is accurate. Haha, not everytime I can make it, though...Still, I need to work hard on this as I am quite weak on observation...Try hard, try hard, I can make it!
Another one is I heard a sentences, quoting from a child. Apology here as I need to change to Chinese version, i.e. 不动草地怎么运动喔?Which means " How to exercise without touching grass on the ground.".....That child seem quite funny and will be a smart boy in the future, I just have a random guess on him...but hope my random guess will become true. Haha, I speak nonsense here...The way I release my stress....exam almost coming...Brace...! PhoeBe! U must do it...! Turn it Up...!
This week and coming week almost have nothing to do, and the only thing that I can do is study, study and study....to prepare myself for the coming frighten exam...LoL...I am going insane again...Hahahaa...Joking here....I won't put myself on that way....Thus, I plan to go climb the mountain nearby on this coming Saturday with my housemates and friends...I never climb the mountain, that's y I am very excited right now. Hope my plan won't be fell through again, god bless! Hahahaa....excited much! God bless everything of mine, i.e my exam, my plan, my grand-parent and my parent's health as well. It's a long story and began with a call. My youngest sister gave me a call last few days and scare me to the death...She said my dad almost faint and luckily my brother gave a glass of sweet water to him and my dad was then awake...God bless...
So, topic today is I have make a mashed potatoes, of course with my friend as well. That is the point today...Hahaa, I am not going do that alone. Anyway, the mashed potatoes is delightful. I am quite satisfied with my own work. My next target is cooking dishes. I wish to learn it. I want to cook. I want to cook. * Bitching silently * >>>Actually I hate cook....Hahahaa...Syhhh...<<< Anyway, If my cook is fail, then ever the pessimist, try again until I can do it. It's my quote>>>The UnDead Spirit...Hahahaa....I have to make myself believe on my own before people believe on Me....Agree upon me?
No comments:
Post a Comment